Saturday 30 October 2010

Hair freedom!

So 2day is my afros first day out in a loong time! Yaaay! I am not guna lie it feels so liberating! Duno what it is about it being out this tiem around that I feel like the whole world is watching me! When I first ventured out for some treason I felt extremely selg vonvious! Felt the whole world was looking at me! I was expecting someone 2 come up to be and try and touch it! And trust me dey would be licky if they left with der hand in tact if they tried that! Unfortunatly, it is raaaining! So as I hurriedly type this entry on my bb, I am doggidly tryin 2 avoid rain drops from touchin my newly washd fro! Wouldn't mind so much if da rain water was clean bt it aint! And I aint gettin ne toxic dump on my hair fank u very much!




*this post has been saved in my memos for a while... So its a bit late... Since then a lot has happened but I am working on getting over it...*

No comments:

Post a Comment