Friday 22 October 2010

Hair BE GONE!!

So after about 5 weeks of my million braids... i finally decided my hair had been tortured enough....

After 7hrs 15 mins and 4 movies later- the dreaded million braids were out... to be honest... the experience of having them in was not as plesant as i thought it would be.... i imagined experiment with various different flowing hair styles, curls, and fancy pile ups... instead i found myself being cautious to pack it into one, because of the dreaded no hair line effect it could cause if i pulled it to tight....
i think it is going to be a whilllee before i get it done again!

funnily... when my hair was in braids... i found my self MISSING my afro hair... i really did... and for some reason i dont even want to do the weave thing... for a long while... i am just... turned off slightly! hmm strange...

I am embracing myself... in the most naturalist form.. bt saying that i need something to jazz it up because as you probably know by now, i have been told that i look like a 16 year old school kid!

*note to self! learn how to use punctuation... and by a dictionary!lol*

anyways... so whilst i sit here waiting for my conditioner to do its stuff.. i am wondering whether i should cut my fro all the way down.... my ends are so week! after my silly experimental stage of texturiser... *never again i promise you dear hair*.... but i duno... will i have the confidence to rock the short fro? when i mean short... i really mean short... well after the conditioner comes of i will see how i feel then... but for now my sisscor fingers are tingling!!

I will let you know of the outcome... soon as i wash this DC of my head....

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment