Saturday 25 September 2010

Million braids... a million problems?



okk ok i got it done! contrary to dee cussing me about getting them done and the numerous warnings about the dangers... I GOT MILLION BRAIDS DONE!!! and i looveee dem...

I am very worried about the after effects of them because of the night mare stories i have heard about not having a hair line etc etc... just praying that is not my portion boy! ANYWAYS who is going to help me take them out :D

PLEASE IGNORE DA UBER UNFLATTERING PICTURER... i was just trying to get a close up of the braids... not apply for ANTM! Lool *blushes*

I have decided to try the grow hair long challenge and that simply means looking after my hair alot more and watching what i eat... should be fun! more reason for me to go shopping for hair products is what i say! :D

1 comment:

  1. Micro braids or million braids are tiny braids so small they often resemble thin strands of hair or rope. In this section, you will find HD full lace, full lace, lace frontal, and closure micro braid wigs according to your preferred color, lace material, length, and density

    ReplyDelete